Add a Monogram
Inspired by classic menswear, this fitted single-breasted blazer is crafted in a linen blend that works great with jeans or over your favourite summer dress. Featuring real mother-of-pearl buttons, and a wide notch lapels, this is the only jacket you'll need this spring. Available in 4 light-weight fabrics.
FIT AND FEATURES:
- True to size
- Fitted waist
- Tailored for a slim fit
- No shoulder pads
- Wide notch lapels
- 2-Button closure
- Patch pockets
- 5-Button surgeon cuff
- Natural shell buttons
- Reinforced buttons
- Double vent
- Model is wearing size 4
FABRIC & CARE:
- 71% Wool / 16% Silk / 13% Linen
- Weight: 275 g/m
- Fabric No: DBT589A
- Dry clean only
*Sizes below show actual garment sizes in centimeters
- Quality takes time and we make each item of clothing to order. We will ship custom clothing 2-3 weeks after your order is placed. Once your order has shipped, it usually takes 2-3 business days in North America, 5-7 in Europe and 5-15 for the rest of the world. If you have not received your product, feel free to contact us using our contact page
- Fragrance and accessories, including face masks are shipped with tracking, same or next day from our headquarters in Toronto, Ontario.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving it, as long as it is not a custom size and does not have a monogram. Please make sure that the products are not worn, washed or damaged. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if it appears the product was not returned in its original state, with packaging intact.
- All custom and monogram orders are final sale and not eligible for a return or exchange, except for manufacturing defects.
Estimated Ship Date: May 26 - June 02
Custom Made, Pure Luxury Goods.
Custom made, just for you - every item of clothing we make is hand-assembled individually and shipped to your door within 3 weeks.
We only make clothing to order - If there isn't someone to wear it, we don't make it. One of the reasons we do this is that we recognize fashion is one of the most wasteful industries, with over one-third of clothing manufactured worldwide discarded, without ever being purchased.