Add a Monogram
Smith DB Jacket
Find an easygoing sophistication with the Smith double-breasted blazer. Tailored to a slim fit, this jacket is unconstructed and features a natural shoulder. The Smith will quickly become the foundation of your suiting wardrobe this spring. Think of it as an instant dose of Italian style for your closet. Crafted in the 2 of our finest spring fabrics.
FIT AND FEATURES:
- Tailored for a slim fit
- 4-Button DB closure
- No canvas
- No shoulder pads
- Sleeves are lined
- Taped seams
- Curved breast pocket
- Wide peak lapels
- Milanese lapel button hole
- Patch pockets
- 4-Button surgeon cuff
- Overlapping natural horn buttons
- Reinforced buttons
- Double vent
- Model is wearing size 40
FABRIC & CARE:
- 55% Wool / 30% Silk / 15% Linen
- 260 g/m
- Fabric No: DBN910A
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Dry Clean Only
- Quality takes time and we make each item of clothing to order. We will ship custom clothing 2-3 weeks after your order is placed. Once your order has shipped, it usually takes 2-3 business days in North America, 5-7 in Europe and 5-15 for the rest of the world. If you have not received your product, feel free to contact us using our contact page
- Fragrance and accessories, including face masks are shipped with tracking, same or next day from our headquarters in Toronto, Ontario.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving it, as long as it is not a custom size and does not have a monogram. Please make sure that the products are not worn, washed or damaged. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if it appears the product was not returned in its original state, with packaging intact.
- All custom and monogram orders are final sale and not eligible for a return or exchange, except for manufacturing defects.
Estimated Ship Date: February 06 - February 13
Custom Made, Pure Luxury Goods.
Custom made, just for you - every item of clothing we make is hand-assembled individually and shipped to your door within 3 weeks.
We only make clothing to order - If there isn't someone to wear it, we don't make it. One of the reasons we do this is that we recognize fashion is one of the most wasteful industries, with over one-third of clothing manufactured worldwide discarded, without ever being purchased.